Saturday, August 3, 2013

If you fall, i will pick you!

The Six magical character; combine altogether to frame up a big verge of trust, that is FRIEND
Friend; we often use these word in our day to day life, but what does it mean?.
Will you be able to answer these?
Approaching to any one would answer  "yes, i know"
A friend is one, who will be there at need and in most difficult times.

Yes everyone knows these, so it is not necessary to re- explain the sole of the FRIENDSHIP. Apart from stating, i would rather like to introduce to my best FRIENDS( The Six idol)

Before heading, If someone ask me ever that" what does a friend mean to you?" I would love to break down the mystery of my FRIENDS. Without going through the traditional way of introduction, i will explore each meaning of the SIX letters of friend, in a pictorial way.

Srideep Nayak
He is the one; whom i believe the most and often love to do the common mistakes in-front of him. For me the first letter F stands to Forgiveness. If you are true friend with someone then in each discussion there  is anger, and sadness. Moreover, in the true friendship there is always a place for forgiveness.





Here is the next one, whom i respect the most. His heart has all the deepest secrets of mine.
Kunal kamal
In most of the difficult times, i found him on my side. So dude, i respect your feelings. For him, the R for respect  of the word Friend suits the best. LOUIE that why you are in this section
Sangram Keshari Hati

Dearest SAM,  is the only one who inspired me a lot. Even in the tougher situation, and i always found him.  Whenever i fail to complete any task, he inspires me to do more and more. I hope i do the same for him. For this is i would dedicate the I(Inspiration) to him.


 I have seen the most that in everyone life there would be someone who encourages you to be a better person. Though he never encouraged me but still the word E(Encourage) is for him, because for the gratitude. He always says that" try to keep your face towards the sunshine and  you can never see the shadow". 
Jyoti Ranjan Sharma







Kalinga Keshari Pradhan
When i first met him, he was very Nice to me. So thanks to him for being Nice throughout the B.TECH. 
 Till now, i wrote a lot about my friends; now i would share the last person who completes the entire frame is...
None other than, Me(of course). "Waise to main apni achai khud nahi bata sakta". Therefore i want all of my friends to state something about me, but through comments.

I don' t think my pic is required.

At last, i have something to share that is the most valuable meaning of friendship; lies in the understanding.
Friends this blog is only  for FRIENDSHIP day. After reading this, if you think that you too have the best friends, as i have, then like it.


HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY

3 comments:

  1. wow..... someone wrote about me for the first time.
    so feeling glad to have a group of friends like dis...we all together made such a bond that cant be break, even if by the most strongest electromagnetic force or cant be fukin penetrated by any wave of any frequency.

    and manoj manoj manoj....the only way to explore you is nothing but sitting on the terrace @ a winter evening with 4-5 bottle of holy water :P
    .
    .
    .
    WISH YOU ALL A VERY SUCCESSFUL HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY ...........SRIDEEP NAYAK

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey srdp thanks. In d spacious day, i do want to say that tll nw; i have nt heard such appraisals,as u did. By d way this blg is only 4u guyz.

    ReplyDelete