Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Is it my destination?

Today while watching a movie I got sentimental. And the reason for it I don’t know. You might laugh by reading this statement. But genuinely speaking the typically Indian movies speaks a lot. They make you feel to react on some incidents in the movies. And the reason for getting panic is some scene is that you get portrayed yourself in that scene. Exactly this is the reason why I am writing at the 1 pm. The movie I watched just before ten minutes realized me that whatever I am doing now is only due to mine decision and not due to others. 

Seriously I am nowhere. What the life want to make me see is not clear yet.  On this statement all my friends will give me an advice that no dude you are not only the sufferer. There are still thousands of students who are facing even worst conditions in their life. And the present reaction to the above statement would be that “let the thousands to suffer but I don’t”. Am I lacking of anything or I don’t deserve a little bit to be elated in my life. Wishing to kick out the bastard things surrounding me, But it would hurt me.

Just getting laugh by thinking that when I was in Bangalore for past 4 months I was hardly getting an opportunity to show mine talent. Despite of me all mine friends managed to get job in multinational companies. And I remained empty handed. Is it my destination?   I was numb there and tried a lot to make mine heart to understand that dude accept the things else you would be in serious problem. But presently I am working in a SEO company still I am unhappy. And I don’t know the reason. The reason may be simple quite I think that I have got the logic that mine brain has accepted the offer but the precious heart inside mine body is hesitating to accept it. It is still in dilemma whether to go for the dreams or to continue with the present dish.
I always think of big SIZE but let think of the casual incident that whenever one go outside to have his lunch in good restaurants or hotels. There he finds too delicious dishes but his pocket alerts him that “NO. Don’t choose the goose one let go for some RUKHA SUKHA”. This is the real scene behind mine movie. Hope for the best and allow our conscience to learn more practical things. Sky is the limit but  far apart from this destination.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment