Monday, July 15, 2013

Hero of the night!


HERO Of The NIGHT
That night cannot be ignored and forgettable, as it was full of hashes and stupidity but still it managed to be in the heart of ours. It was like watching a typical Hindi movie where the depressed ROMEO cuts his veins for his dear one.  Moreover, behind the scene the real action was due to the dear one who fell in love with the other guy typically the Villain when compared with movies.

Nevertheless, when I think of the hero who is smart and have enough looks to impress any girl in the world the only thing that comes to mind is “MAYA”. You might be thinking of Dil to PAGAL Hai Bollywood movie MAYA, the role played by the gorgeous MadhuriDixit and for her everyone would love to die.  However, in our heroic movie the MAYA was little bit sober, quite descent, and adorable. She was too loveable that every guy wants to be with her. But mine friend the hero of the night, didn’t understand that the girl for whom he is going to spoil his life is not being liked by him only. She was like the dream girl of every smart boy.

However, of the stupidity, I want to thank him for each moment we shared with him in the hospital. Lacking of expressing all the things that I felt at the time of hospitalizing him makes me feel proud and superb. I was acting like a supporting hero where I spoiled mine whole night in spite of enjoying the Sunday by watching movies in INOX, or roaming with mine best friends.

The entire incident started at 2pm on Sunday and lasted till 3 days. On those days, the concern for all of us was that whether to inform his parent regarding the surgery that was going to be performed. Moreover, at the recession time of our pocket it was time tough to meet with the expenses of the hospital. Still we managed anyhow by seeking the help from other friends working in top Multi National Companies.
After being discharged, I was still in dilemma and even eager to know the whole story. I gathered the courage and with dare, I asked mine friend “can you answer mine single question”
“Yes” he replied
Without wasting few more seconds I asked that” why did you do this”
“For love” he answered.

Frankly, it was a weird answer to mine question I ever listened. But respecting his feelings towards the love, I showed him a sentence of a book by a great author stating “In a relationship be open”. The moral behind it is that don’t be so possessive that would feel like burden for you and your partner too.
He laughed and ignored it by saying that “Pyar karke dekhliye, ab judai ka gam bhi dekh loon” I did not know that it was in a serious or funny mood. Whatever he did it was very childish but remained forever in mine heart and brain. I called him the Hero of the NIGHT.



      

4 comments: